Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor for Labor Day

What's a Labor Day weekend without, well, labor? So, instead of visiting family for a clam bake, I'll be painting all weekend. The plan is to get the guestroom finished. I'm very excited about the colors, which I picked up today. I hope it all turns out as well as I'm imagining it (and gets done as quickly as I'm dreaming). I'll post pictures when I'm finished. If, in fact, I do finish. Because right now I should be moving things out of the room and laying down drop cloths and I'm dreading all the sanding and taping and scraping.

It will be worth it.

It will be worth it.

It will be worth it.

(*peaking through squinty eyes* Is it done yet?)

1 comment:

katy said...

I'm painting, too!!! Only I'm desperately trying to get my office/craft room done. The ceiling has beams which I, of course, am painting a different color from the ceiling. Blast my creativity! It's taking FOREVER.

I'm so glad someone else is sharing in my pain!

Clicky Web Analytics