Wednesday, October 08, 2008

She's a (Radio) Star

It's official. You can hear me read my essay "Flying with a Ghost" from the anthology New Lines from the Old Line State on 88.1FM WYPR's The Signal, airing on Friday, October 10th at 12PM and 7PM. I'll be closing out the show, so if you can't spare a full hour for The Signal, tune in for the last ten minutes to hear "Flying with a Ghost." (I highly recommend you check out the full show when you have some time, though!)

If you're not in the Baltimore area, you can listen to the live stream online. Hope you'll come back here and let me know what you thought after it's over. And if you don't get the chance to listen live, I'll post the permanent link to my segment once it goes up.

3 comments:

Angie Ledbetter said...

How cool is that? Congrats!

Melissa Amateis said...

Very neat! I once had to read a short story I wrote for our college radio show - lots of fun!

Ami said...

Thanks, Angie. And it was lots of fun, Melissa. I'd love to do more radio readings in the future.

Clicky Web Analytics