Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Update on Donation Challenge: Kicking it Up a Notch

OK, the comments are trickling in, and I really appreciate the support I'm getting so far. Unfortunately, I think I may have set my sights a bit high expecting 200 commenters a day. So....I'm going to up the ante a bit.

In addition to my $25 Mother's Day donation in my mother's name, for every unique commenter each day this week (May 5th through May 9th) I'll donate $1 (up to $100) toward the maternal health cause that receives the most votes. Spread the word, shout it from the rooftops, get those comments rolling. Only four days left to raise money for one of these great causes!

3 comments:

Vered said...

Look! It's already at 2,860 - yeah! - and I was skeptical and didn't think it would ever go over 2k.

Shame on me.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

you go, girl! i'm blogging this on blogher later today. :)

Anonymous said...

Commenting!

Clicky Web Analytics