Thursday, January 25, 2007

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

The papers are signed. The keys are in my hand. And the paint is flowing. Two rooms down, four to go. I'll share more pics when I get moved in, which will hopefully be done this weekend.

Is it just me, or is buying a house like marrying a man with potential? After everything is said and done, you realize you may have a bit more work ahead of you than you were anticipating.

I'm not saying I don't love the house. In fact, the more time I spend there making it mine, the more I love it. But it definitely is a work in progress and I've got my work cut out for me. Forget spending money on clothes and shoes and bags--every bit of spare cash is going to be spent on renovations and decorating. Anyone interested in paint duty?

And when will those moving fairies appear, anyway?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!!!

Clicky Web Analytics