Friday, November 16, 2007

Playing Catchup

I barely wrote anything yesterday, and I have company joining me for the weekend, so tonight I just finished writing 3,537 words to put me back on track for my daily 1,667 words. I'm at a total word count of 26,745.

Let's just hope I can keep this up for another 14 days. Despite some serious questions about where my story is going, I learned more about my main character's husband today, and met a new character I didn't know existed, and who might have a bigger part in the story that I think. I was also introduced to an egotistical co-worker who thinks he's God's gift to women. We'll see where that takes us.

Have a good weekend everyone! And if you're NaNoing (or NaBloing), keep going!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Good luck with your NaNo!

~A~
(fellow Wrimo)

gord said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!

Clicky Web Analytics