Friday, February 15, 2008

Let the Interviews Begin

Back in January, I vaguely mentioned that I had some ideas floating around in my head for this blog. One of those ideas was to start interviewing some of my favorite bloggers and to post those interviews here so that you can all get to know them better. Apparently, I wasn't the only one thinking about this.

Neil, over at Citizen of the Month, had a similar idea. Tired of seeing the "big bloggers" get all the attention, he decided to try something new. Why not do a little experiment where everyone gets to be someone? Thus, The Great Interview Experiment was born.

I'm currently in the process of finishing up my first interview for the big Experiment. I also volunteered to interview at least one other person whose interviewer is MIA. And you may get to see an interview of me at some point, although my own interviewer also seems to have disappeared. Then there are my own interview plans. I'm hoping to start interviewing those lovely bloggers that have inspired me, made me laugh, taught me lessons and shared their recipes with me. Each month I'd like to feature someone new, so that I can get to know my favorite people better and other people out there in the blogosphere can meet you, too.

So, if you get an email from me asking you to answer some questions, please don't start avoiding me. I won't go away and I won't give up. As Neil says, you deserve to be someone, too! In the meantime, you can still join in on The Great Interview Experiment to get your own interview on. (I don't think Neil ever expected it to get this big, and is probably wishing we'd all stop sending people his way, but you should join in anyway.) Or you can read the completed interviews and just wait for me to send those questions your way.

Stay tuned for my first True Blogosphere Story.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I sent your questions to your hotmail account :). Have fun answering them!

Clicky Web Analytics