Monday, April 28, 2008

New Computer = New Posts

Coming soon...

In the meantime, here's a short list of things I did over the weekend while (mostly) not spending time on the computer or watching TV:

  • Shopped around for a new computer
  • Cleared out another small patch of my "garden" for future planting
  • Did four loads of laundry
  • Attended the CSA orientation, including a tour of the farm
  • Made my favorite three-bean salad for the orientation potluck
  • Picked up a few things at the grocery store and Walmart
  • Got a new set of glasses at Marshall's to replace the ones I keep breaking
  • Read a magazine
  • Cuddled with the cat
  • Purchased a new computer and proceeded to transfer everything from my old computer to the new (in fits and starts since the old one won't power on for long)
  • Watched Nancy Drew for nostalgia's sake...not exactly the same as I remember
  • Had dinner with My Love
All-in-all a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new computer! Wish I had a garden to clear out. I suppose my entire unlandscaped yard could be my garden if I chose...seems like a lot of work though.

Clicky Web Analytics