Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's Crazy!

Things are a bit nutso around here. Work has been absolutely crazy. And when I say crazy I mean I-just-worked-12-hours crazy. For a job that is normally 8-hours-on-the-dot, not-very-stressful, leave-it-at-the-office easy, things have been off the chiz-ain since last Monday.

I've been working on some new essays in what little free time I've had, though. I went to my first writing group last week and I (stupidly? naively? bravely?) volunteered to be on the hot-seat next month. Now I have to decide which piece I'm going to offer up for feedback (which means reading and editing several essays until I'm happy with something).

I'm heading home to visit the fam this weekend and I'll be meeting with two women about two very exciting projects while I'm there.

With all that on my plate, I'm not sure how much I'll be posting for the next week or so. You'll hear about all the good stuff as I hear about it, though!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics