Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Four Things Meme

I got this as an email from my best friend out in Minnesota (love you Poopers!). I thought I'd turn it into a meme so that you all could enjoy it, too. Here goes!

Four Things You May or May Not Know About Me

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Ice Cream Scooper
  2. Babysitter
  3. 1-on-1 Aide for Children with Autism
  4. Writer of things technical and otherwise
Four movies I would watch over and over:
  1. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  2. Anything with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan
  3. Serendipity
  4. Big Daddy, 50 First Dates, Spanglish, The Wedding Singer

Four places I have lived:
  1. Sackets Harbor, NY
  2. Canton, NY
  3. Parkville, MD
  4. Baltimore, MD

Four TV Shows that I watch:
(when I should be writing)
  1. Heroes
  2. Lost (when it's in season)
  3. House
  4. Criminal Minds (if I remember it's on)
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Sushi
  2. My mom's lasagna
  3. Turkey chili
  4. Peanut butter
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. In Arizona with my sister
  2. In Upstate New York with my family
  3. On the couch with a good book
  4. Anywhere with My Love
Things I am looking forward to this year:
  1. More publications and opportunities to get my writing "out there"
  2. Dreams coming true
  3. Visiting with my friends and family
  4. Traveling somewhere I've never been before
Four friends I'm tagging to do this, too:
And of course, if you're joining in on NaBloPoMo in November, you'll have one less post idea to come up with!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics