Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #17

In honor of the Ultimate Blog Party, I decided to give anyone visiting who hasn't joined (really, what were you thinking?) a taste of what I've been enjoying. These are just a few of the many bloggers I've met over the last few days, in no particular order. And remember, there were more than 1300 participants when I wrote this, and I've only had time to visit a little more than 100 of them, so this list is in no way representative of the group who joined and I'm obviously leaving out tons of great bloggers that I just haven't had the chance to meet yet. Still, I thought it would be fun to share the love. So click around and meet someone new!


Thirteen New Bloggy Friends


1. Jen's Genuine Life - Living Life in the Peach State, this Native Atlantan Mom of Twins Offers Some Recipes and Menu Plans, Tips for Moms, and Glimpses into her Everyday Life

2. Girlfriendology - Inspiration, appreciation and a celebration of girlfriends

3. Crunchy Domestic Goddess - Raising social consciousness and a new generation of tree huggers since 2004

4. Quirky is a Compliment - She's quirky, 'nuff said.

5. My LA Blog - Life & Ramblings of an LA Blogger Gal

6. Cherry Blossom Adventures - An Aussie girl living in Tokyo with her Japanese boyfriend trying to make sense of her crazy yet funny Japanese life...

7. Especially Heather - Hope is necessary in all circumstances. A hopeful blog by a mother fighting brain cancer.

8. Fully Alive...Ready to Smile - ...recognize the true importance of a single moment in time, the instant when you are fully and completely alive!

9. Genesis Moments - A writer's journey

10. Cabrelli's at Water's Edge - Two Cabrelli's, a Zumchak and Ow and Colonel move to Nassau, Bahamas.

11. T with Honey - Just like tea, life can be served with lemon or honey

12. My Two Boys - Adoption, autism, family, friends and more...

13. Duckabush Blog - The musings and ravings of a bloggart family

Now remember, that's just a few of the 1300+ blogs joining in on the Ultimate Blog Party, so if you haven't already, head over there and check out a few more.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the mention! I have visited so many great blogs over the last few days and my reader is getting awfully full :-) You're in it though and I am enjoying reading!

Anonymous said...

wow, thanks for listing my blog! Am off to check out some of your other Thursday 13 blogs that you have listed.

I enjoyed the party also, I got to check out a lot of blogs on the weekend but work was so busy this week that I couldn`t participate as much as I would of liked!

Hope you enjoyed the party also!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Thanks for the mention. I haven't been around just yet, but I am at least checking out the blogs that leave me comments. I've just been so busy with work and well, being sick, that I sometimes think I missed out on a great opportunity.

But now, now I'm off to poke around the other blogs you mentioned. I added you to my Reader that first day ;-)

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Awww- I don't have time to do the blog party this year. Due to the chaos and frenzy of moving.
I hope to check it out next year! I'll visit the links you've mentioned!
Have a great day!
~W~

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link!!

It has been a fun week!

Have a great weekend.

Alicia said...

Great way to link up people even more. Love finding fun blogs like yours from the party!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link back!

I've found so many new great blogs through the party too. I already read some of the other 12 you listed but I'll have to be sure and check out the others.

Ami said...

bahama mama - Thank you for having me! I'm looking forward to reading more about your Bahamian experiences. If I can't be there at least I can live vicariously, right?

lulu - Hope you had time to visit some more blog parties. So many bloggers, so little time! Stop by again and see me!

mylablog - Looking forward to reading more about your life and I'm glad to know you'll be coming around again. Hope you found some great new friends!

wisperia - Sorry to hear you couldn't join in on the party. Hope you'll be able to get in on it next year!

Sarah - You're welcome! Looking forward to reading more!

Alicia - Gotta share the linky love! Hope you'll come back to say hi soon!

twithhoney - You're welcome! I enjoyed reading your blog and can't wait to read more. Hope you'll stop by and say hi again soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me in your list with all those other amazing blogs. I'm totally flattered! I had so much fun meeting new and wonderful women, you amongst them. I can't wait to follow up on all of these blogs and really get to know you now that the rush of the party is over!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning our blog! That blog party was a great way to meet lots of new bloggers! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to me. Since the blog party, I have been moving my site to a new domain and have not had much (any) time to browse or post. Now that the new site is up, I am looking forward to blogging again this week. Thanks again for linking to me!

Clicky Web Analytics